Tuesday 31 March 2009

Rough Edit 1

This is my first rough edit. I think that this is very close to how I want the film to end up. I think there are some things that I need to change, and I will put it to an audience to work out what needs editing. I do plan to have a monologue over the film to explain the narrative a bit more, but this edit was a quick one and I haven't added the monologue yet.



After Audience Feedback
After showing this edit to several people in my media class and in the rest of my year group, I found that the feedback was quite complimentary. They liked the fast pace of the music, and the quick editing (In particular the part with the zip). One thing that came up a lot was that the three "death bangs" when the shots of Faith come up were too quiet and could be much more dramatic if they were louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment